Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring is coming, Spring IS coming, Spring is COMING!!







72 comments:

listener said...

Spring IS coming! And Dean will still be First!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153329333896754.1073742034.637766753&type=1&l=db19a388dd

listener said...

That link is to my photos from the Garden Center, where we visited on Saturday. ENJOY!

puddle said...

listener, the fastest first in America!!

listener said...

LOL! Just lucky, I guess! I was coming to post a link to my photos of snow shoveling, but I saw this new thread and dashed back to grab my gardening link instead! Ha!

listener said...

Reposting from the bottom of the last thread…

{{{ {{ ♥ JO!! ♥ }} }}}

I'm so happy to hear you are on this side of your surgery!!! YES, let's get together soon, even if the days don't warm up! Let me know when you are feeling up to a visit, or even better ~ a ramble! I could pick you up and take you to lunch at Gardener's Supply in Williston, so we can get some green therapy! :-)

listener said...

So, this little album will show you the shoveling I did yesterday while the day was warm enough! I shoveled all of that so that Bill could get the ladder in place to roof rake. After he raked the roof, I shoveled a lot of that away too, just so it wouldn't all be on top of my bulb garden. I was sure glad to be done!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153329253606754.1073742033.637766753&type=1&l=2499880e65

Nancy would make a good Vermonter! :-)

puddle said...

Just made the *best* choc chunk cookies! Homemade chocolate (coconut oil, raw cocoa, bourbon vanilla, Splenda), chopped, added to almond meal, coconut oil, Splenda, free range eggs, nutmeg. Dubbed: Choc Chunk Volcanoes. Utterly lovely anti-winter food!

puddle said...

Especially good since there's so little left that's even remotely sweet. And this is actually good/healthy food. Imagine that.

listener said...

Well done, puddle! You really need to make a cookbook of your faves! I want 5 copies.

listener said...

Tai Chi in the morning. Then more house cleaning/child proofing. :-) Grandson is coming Thursday while his parents house hunt. I hope they get here before the house I just found is gone. It just came on the Market on Monday, but it looks perfect for them!! It would need some paint and a few little fix ups, but nothing we couldn't tackle before they move in. Nice piece of land with it, fireplace, gardens, room to grow. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. Difficult!!

puddle said...

Lol! The cookies are all just variations on the 2 cups 2 eggs oil and water basic. . . . I'm so glad to have discovered almond meal since flour, potatoes, rice, barley are all gone. Miss macaroni especially since that's how Ive always made tuna salad. Maybe I'll be able to figure out how to make a macaroni substitute?

Have yet to tackle the cocoa butter. It's a pain to use, and the coconut oil is so easy. Spect I won't do it again.

listener said...

I'm with you on the almond meal and coconut oil! Have you tried tossing your tuna with veggies? Well steamed cauliflower and pea pods?

listener said...

Dean is the most!

Temps are the least!

Tuesday, 2:30am
It's -23.1F so far, not Including windchill
Fortunately the wind is light.

whitznd said...

Puddle, cookies sound splendid! Yes, I'm with Listener, some recipes please? I still have Thankfuls book from way back. Such a lovely person. Sad not to hear from her, but I do know that she is in contact with some of you. She must be happy with her husband. I'm so glad.

Take it easy on the snow removal, Listener. Too many folk have literally killed themselves doing that. Still a balmy 50 degrees here. I did have to scrape a bit of ice off my windshield yesterday, but by noon it was 50. Everything is blooming. I hope we don't get a cold snap and kill it all off. My magnolia tree is so loaded with buds that its astounding. When it blooms, I take a photo and put it on FB and put the link here.

much love and many hugs to my bloggie family. XOXO

listener said...

Low here was -23.7F

Barb, I am looking forward to that photo!!

listener said...

Waiting for a call back from my eye doc. As you may recall, I had a spectacular posterior vitreous detachment in the left eye a year ago, that left me with a big ol' floater, which makes night driving difficult. Well, suddenly I have a brand new floater in my OTHER eye that looks like a twin of the first one, only upsidedown and backwards, and more crisp. I did not have a big event of dots this time. Maybe that is still to come? =Sigh=

I cherish your prayers. ♡

puddle said...

Prayer on wing!

listener said...

Thanks, puddle! ♡

My doc says that since I didn't have flashes of light with it (I didn't last time either), I don't need to come in for this, but if I get any flashes of light he wants to be the first to know.

A few hours after I noticed the large floater (like a circle with several blobs on it), material finally released into my eye's vitreous gel, causing gray and black polka dots across my field of vision, which move as they wish. Those are annoying at first, yet over time the brain figures out how to ignore them. But that large circle floater never does fade out entirely. I can still see last year's (left eye) plainly, and now this year's (right eye) is also prominent. It's like looking through a lace curtain, or more specifically like having dust balls that move independent of one another, unexpectedly, and distractingly. I was calling the first one my "spider" but I'm not cool with having spiders plural! Ha! I'll have to think of some other image. My doc knows people who name them!

I knew that this is quite common to happen in the second eye within a year of it happening in the first. As my one year mark was February 9th, I had just breathed a sigh of relief, thinking it wasn't going to happen after all. Drat! No more night driving for me! :-(

Shirlee Murphy said...

Sudden wet snow this morning. Unpredicted, so roads
were not pre-salted or brined. That meant school closings etc. and that I could re-schedule a dental check! Not taking a chance on falling. So, a quiet day with some new birthday books -- including a new book of essays by that
great man and author Wendell Berry. He makes so much
sense and does it with a grace of words.

Second from here on that shoveling. Listener. Be careful.
No point in ruining your newly gained retirement!

Love to all!

listener said...

Thanks for the sweet words.

The shoveling I did was a lot, but I had NO aches and pains from it at all and my eye issue happened two days later, so I doubt it's related. More related is the fact that I've had some sort of cold in the eyes, not infection, but definitely inflammation. Turns out posterior vitrous detachment can be sparked by inflammation.

Shirlee, I love that turn of phrase you used, "a grace of words."

listener said...

Flashes. At the retina specialist. :-( Say a little prayer, please.

Jo_in_Vermont said...

listener I have something going on with my eyes too, have been very puffy and today my left eye is almost closed (not the one I had surgery on Monday morning). I don't think it's an infection, I think it's in the sinus, my eye doesn't hurt but my sinuses do. yuck.

Jo_in_Vermont said...

prayers your way listener!

listener said...

Prayers your way, too, Jo!! ♥
Keep us posted!!

Shirlee Murphy said...

You all take care, take care up there in the cold. We have another cold front today and 4-6 inches of snow expected tomorrow. VERY unusual for this area and folks do NOT
know how to drive in the stuff. So, helpers came today..beginning with Brenda this morning bringing in
some groceries just in case she can't make it on her usual
Friday or Sunday. Tired of winter!!!!!

listener said...

Too much Winter is no fun, and how much you can take is all relative to what you're used to and how thick your blood has gotten!

My retina specialist says there's no tear!!
=Whew!=

Okay! On with life!!

puddle said...

After growing up in ski country, spent the next 40 years laughing at D.C. drivers. Don't think it helped that they were advised to stay home if an inch of snow was predicted. . . . And then when they *had* to go out, made it impossible for people who did actually know how to drive in it.

Eye prayers on the way to Vermont! Hang ten, you two! xox

puddle said...

Elmer finally came around noon. Nancy was down within the hour, and shoveled a path to my porch, bless her! But more snow predicted, and she's saying maybe no store trip till Monday, which is going to make it very very tight. Start cooking for the puppy today!

Shirlee Murphy said...

I was born in Michigan and lived there full time until I retired and NEVER got used to the cold. A few of the
Movin' Murphys found warmer climates in California
and Texas. Some others visited and decided to stay.
Only one of the nine sibs stayed in Michigan and then there was one moved to Alaska pre-statehood. Loved it

I am happy your eye is not worse, Listener.

Pat said...

Snow coming down fast, dense. We have about 4 inches in a hour. Yesterday was beautiful, nearly 60 degrees, melting, now it's ice underneath heavy snow, and it will be this way for a week, we've been told.

Thank you for informing us about your eye situations, Jo and Listener. I hope that the inflammation decreases, disappears. We depend so much on our eyes.

Is this already the longest winter in my perception?! Sure feels like it.

Take care of yourselves.

puddle said...

I think we're not normally talking snow buzzards in late February. . . .

Doesn't help that there's nothing cheering politically to take one's mind off it. . . .

listener said...

Sweetnesses upon you all, you fine friends!!

This day ended much better than it began, that's for sure. Youngest & DIL came tonight with Grandson, so the little guy (22months) can get used to us before spending tomorrow here with us while his Mom & Dad house hunt locally. AND!! The big news is that we are expecting a new grandchild in October!!! :-D
They are keeping it pretty quiet for now, largely because several of their friends recently lost babies in utero (including one at 40 weeks!). They will tell the rest of the family over the next few weeks and we won't mention it on Facebook until they do. But I need to shout it from the Vermont mountaintops, so you get to hear the joy here!! :-D

puddle said...

How loverely!!

Jo_in_Vermont said...

Congratulations grandma listener, that is so exciting! I hope they find a home they love so they can get settled in before the new one arrives.

Pat that is crazy weather that you are having. Sunday it was in the 30s here and yesterday high 20s and that felt like a heat wave compared to the cold we've had all month. the deep freeze is coming back, +3 here this morning but going back down below zero until Sunday. sigh, yes this is the longest winter, I thought last year was bad with long periods of icy conditions but this one is worse! the Farmer's Almanac nailed it - I'll have to go see what they say about this spring, I hope it's 'good' news!!!

Pat said...

Good Morning,

Still snowing, we have about 4 or 5 inches from last night, and more to come.

I'll be interested in hearing what the Farmers' Almanac has to say about spring, Jo.

We watched the MSNBC video of Obama's Town Hall Meeting with immigrant supporters. It was inspiring. The most important thing I think I heard was that Presidents have to look to the long term, to eschew the short term politically sensitive statements and work towards changes we need. He reiterated that we never get everything we want, so we keep on working on it. He added that America represents change for those who come here, that people who stay in home countries are comfortable. He was clear, logical, funny, and well, for me, the best President in my lifetime.

Stay warm.

Jo_in_Vermont said...

Pat I checked and it only offered Feb and March free. The forecast for this week was so far off I am ignoring the March stuff!

Shirlee Murphy said...

Well, Greensboro is covered in several inches of the
light, fluffy, white stuff this morning. Everything closed--downtown shops, schools, doc's, etc. The small plows
have the sidewalks and a partial lane each way on the
street. Residents here are hunkered down or out of town.

There IS one wonderful thing about snow days--because everything is closed we all get to stay home! Read, cook,
play on our techie toys , etc. Holiday!

puddle said...

"Samantha's stuck on a hill in the snow, it is snowing and instead of helping her the police officer she assumes has stopped to assist her asks for her driver's license, runs her information because he says that he thinks the car is a nice car for someone her age. She had to produce her pass port or he would have arrested her and tried to deport her. He held her up for over 20 minutes because he did not believe that her driver's license verified who she was or that she had a right to be driving that vehicle. What the hell is wrong with these people when she's trying to get out of the hilly part of town and onto the highway and home without getting in a wreck?"

This girl's last name is Flores.

amerika

puddle said...

Her mother is a friend of mine, maiden name of Hall. She was born the exact same day (day and year) as my eldest son. and my eldest granddaughter's name is Samantha. . . . She lives in Texas, and Sam's in NC.

I've been hanging around the political threads at my dating site--guns, pipeline, 2014 election, Palin, grass. It started because it was fun to watch the working of the rePublican mind. As it stretches out, it gets scarier and scarier.

puddle said...

Just laughing--This is the year of the goat. Or maybe sheep (Japan, Korea) or female blue sheep (Mongolia).

Consequence of languages with small vocabularies. Remember having *real* fusses with my ex about mice/rats. His belief, given his language, that mice are very small rats, or rats are very large mice.

No difference, linguistically, between monkey and gorilla.

listener said...

Our gorgeous Grandson is with us today while his parents go house hunting. He didn't sleep well last night, but refused his nap. Then his parents needed to leave, and he got rather upset. (He doesn't see us often.) Less than a half hour later he was sound asleep. Haven't lost our touch! :-)

Pat said...

Good Morning,

Blue sky, lots of snow, cold. This winter is beginning to feel like the winters we had in the U.P. of Michigan.

Will the Republicans refuse to fund the NSA? I can't help but think they will damage themselves, and I don't mind that. In my opinion, they are irresponsible, irrational, fanatic, and thuggish. Enough! It's time the American people demanded intelligence, ethics, and responsibility. Where have we been?

But, Obama is chugging right along, the little engine that could: Cuba, Immigration, Net Neutrality, the Environment, National Monuments, Keystone rejection, more minority opportunities, affordable college and free community college, Health Care, protections for citizens investing for their retirement, and it goes on. Hooray for Obama.

Another day of cabin fever, I think.

whitznd said...

Ahh, the blog is a comforting place to be. So good to see friends.

Going to be a busy weekend. I finally got my computer back and am under a deadline to get the Demogram finished and to the Chair.

PLUS, I was elected the Treasurer of the King County Democratic Central Committee and it doesn't look like they've been taken care of properly for the past 4 years. Sigh... but, I'm a good detective and will eventually sort it all.

XOXOXO friends...

puddle said...

Almost 10 degrees warmer than predicted, and brilliantly sunny. Light at six this ayem. Spring is on the way, even if there are foot long icicles hanging from various roofs.

Shirlee Murphy said...

Snow on ground and trees melted, mostly! Sunshine today. Brenda and a friend are upgrading my bed
soI can be more comfortable and safe. Bedside table to
hold my DVD player and an inflatable unit to raise the head of my bed for comfortable movie watching on my
DVD player. These behind the scenes theatre and events folks know how to DO stuff.

Pat, I always appreciate your opinion of our fine President! One of our best! Love you all, take care, stay warm and healthy!

P.S. Puddle--I had to have Brenda explain the difference between almond meal and almond flour.
Now I understand a bit more how your cookies work
and taste.



listener said...

Today I got my last paycheck from the Library. As I worked only 3 1/2 hours this last cycle, I was expecting a very small check. I had not expected the check to include unused vacation and sick time! It amounts to about a month's pay extra! When does this ever happen?! It blew me away because my start date was December 8th, so I worked only two months of this year. But they didn't pro-rate it!! :-D

puddle said...

Shirlee, not much difference between almond flour and almond meal. Or even between blanched and unblanched. The HUGE difference is between wheat flour and almond flour.

One cup servings--

Wheat: Glycemic load 66
Calorie Information
Amounts Per Selected Serving
%DV
Calories
455
(1905 kJ)
23%
From Carbohydrate
393
(1645 kJ)

From Fat
10.3
(43.1 kJ)

From Protein
52.3
(219 kJ)

From Alcohol
0.0
(0.0 kJ)

Read More http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/5828/2#ixzz3T3eNpMqh

Carbohydrates
Amounts Per Selected Serving
%DV
Total Carbohydrate
95.4
g
32%
Dietary Fiber
3.4
g
14%
Starch
~


Sugars
0.3
g

Read More http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/5828/2#ixzz3T3eW4CAt


Almond flour/meal

Glycemic Load: 0

Calorie Information
Amounts Per Selected Serving
%DV
Calories
180
(754 kJ)
9%
From Carbohydrate
17.0
(71.2 kJ)

From Fat
135
(565 kJ)

From Protein
28.0
(117 kJ)

From Alcohol
~
(0.0 kJ)

Read More http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/custom/2419135/2?quantity=2.5#ixzz3T3exPUji


Carbohydrates
Amounts Per Selected Serving
%DV
Total Carbohydrate
2.0
g
1%
Dietary Fiber
2.0
g
8%
Starch
~


Sugars
0.0
g

Read More http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/custom/2419135/2?quantity=2.5#ixzz3T3fEhiWy


Wrapup: Wheat flour is roughly equivalent to eating sugar; almond flour, roughly equivalent to eating steak. . . .

puddle said...

Has everyone seen, trubbled their brain over the blue/black white/gold dress conundrum?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/27/1367327/-What-can-a-dress-tell-us-about-how-people-can-t-accept-reality

All day yesterday, I fell into the white/gold category. No matter how long I stared at it, it wouldn't change. Today, it was white/gold scrolling down, and blue/black when I scrolled back up. Been switching back and forth since. But I have to scroll off of it, and back on to get a change. It won't change while I'm looking at it, lol!

Shirlee Murphy said...

Love your last wrap up line about almond vs. wheat flour, Puddle. Thanks. Must have missed white/gold blue/black
Issue

puddle said...

Finally used the cocoa butter to make chocolate for chips last night. This is the first raw cocoa butter I've ever tried, and it smells and tastes a whole lot like canvas. Was very tempted to just trash it and go on with the coconut oil. Glad I didn't. With the cocoa, vanilla and splenda, it makes a pretty good chocolate. So more choc chip cookies in my life today.

As someone who's lived most of my adult life as a low carber, I pretty much gave up stuff like cookies and candy long ago. Three or maybe four times a year, I'd indulge. But this last six months with even bread, beans and potatoes gone, not to mention rice, it's been much much harder. So the discovery of almond meal and what one can do with it has been a real, and prolly life saving, joy.

THE basic recipe is:

two cups almond flour
two eggs
1 tsp baking powder
salt?
1/4 cup coconut oil
enough water

AT that, you have waffles. Add sugar, spices and/or cocoa, and you have all different kinds of cookies, brownies, cake.

whitznd said...

Yes, Burt and I looked at the dress thing, found it mildly interesting and then Burt came up with a scientific explanation and I switched to doing other things that I actually NEEDED to be doing. Like finish the Demogram. I have to put the draft ByLaws in and was working on condensing those 11 pages from WORD into a smaller font and other formats to finish into an 8 page Demogram. Not to mention cleaning up typos.

And then, I get another email from the Chair with another version. AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! So I asked him if this was different than the one I was working on. Sigh...

Got started on my new duties as Treasurer of the King County Dems. This is going to be much bigger than working on the 46th LD. There are 8 - 10 LD's within the County organization, so I'm thinking that I'll be really stepping back from the 46th. Going to be passing the refreshments off today to my replacement! YAY!

Thanks for the breakdown's, Puddle. most helpful.

XOXOXXO to all

listener said...

Tomorrow I am having a farewell lunch with my former Library coworkers. The person I was closest to cannot attend after all, however, as she is closing on a house. We will get together soon. She just told me that the person who now has my old job is feeling under pressure, like she is always being yelled at by the head clerk. That's very telling given that the woman is, herself, a former library director, and is already well versed in most of the job! Apparently, last Thursday she was supposed to set out the trash. She didn't understand that she was supposed to set out more than the bag of trash she collected that day. So she missed setting out a huge bag of stuff that had been placed inside the maintenance closet. Rather than simply explain that she hadn't been shown correctly how to do the task, she took the trash home with her on Saturday…so she wouldn't get yelled at. Very telling isn't it? I am so glad I got outta Dodge!

listener said...

The funny thing about the Dress, puddle, is that I saw it as royal and black, but a bit muted. In fact, every time I see it, it looks just that way. All but once. That was when I had just woken up, hadn't rolled out of bed yet, and saw it scroll by on my FB page, as white and gold. If I hadn't seen that, I'd assume the whole thing was a trick someone was playing.

However, it turns out that you see it as white and gold when your retina is weak, and I had just woken up and was a bit groggy still. The article below explains that a healthy retina sees it as muted blue & black…! All I could think of is what a comfort to me knowing that was after my eye issue this week! :-D

http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/

puddle said...

I'm waiting for the story to load, but I wonder how that explains that I now have two sites where it's white/gold when I scroll down from text to the top of the picture, and blue/black when I scroll up from text to the bottom of the picture. Seems the whole picture stays the color it started at.

puddle said...

Not seeing anything in the article about healthy or non healthy retinas and the colors they see.

whitznd said...

Loved Jo's post with the white kitty with gold eyes proclaiming that it was a black kitty with blue eyes. A good belly laugh!

listener said...

The lunch with Library peeps went fine, since everybody else did most of the talking. :-) The Director picked up the whole tab, too! Plus they gave me a card with a gift card to the local bookstore. Rather nice!

Afterward, I went and bought Art Supplies for oil painting: a few more brushes, a few more tubes of paint, some canvases, cleaners, and a new, locally-stitched art apron! Yayyyy!! :-D

All this, plus the falling snow gave way to sunshine and temps over 20F! Good Day!!

listener said...

puddle, I know I read that about retinas somewhere. I'll see if I can scoff it up.

listener said...

Ah, here you go, puddle. This isn't the exact article I read before, but it's similar:

"Retinas in our eyes let us interpret colors. There are “rods” and “cones.” The rods see shade such as white red, black; and the cones see color. The thing is cones work only when enough light passes through. Your rods may see it as a shade (white). Your cones may see the dress as white but somebody else may see it as blue. That’s because your cones are not responding to the dim lighting, says Rexford."

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/02/what-color-of-dress/

puddle said...

If you see the dress in white and gold, that means your retina’s cones don’t work well in dim light. Rods see white shade. It leads to additive mixing (of red and green) to make gold. But if you see it as blue and black, your cones are pretty effective. So, your eyes do subtractive mixing. And that’s Andy’s explanation.

So. . . . my retinas' cones don't work well when I scroll down but they become effective if I scroll up. Got it (grin).

Lookin' more and more to me that while everyone's fishing feverishly, no one *yet* has really got hold of what it is.

listener said...

Well, actually, it could work that way, puddle. Say you were looking at the photo for a bit, then you scrolled a bit and saw it again and now it looked differently. Given that the scrolling would be a whiter page, your retinas would have been affected by the brighter page just before seeing it again. Perhaps that could make a difference in some people, at least if the lighting in the room is odd.

listener said...

puddle, here's one to make you smile…Andy Warhol style! :-D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-0jbgDWsAIPemF.jpg:large

listener said...

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

March 3rd is Town Meeting Day in Vermont, and I'll be working at the polls. It's gotten so well attended that we've had to move the half-day-long meeting from the Elementary School Gymnasium to the High School Auditorium. :-)

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

whitznd said...

I still like the white/black kitty!

Shirlee Murphy said...

Finally found the dress. Looks mostly blue and black.
No white or gold. Scrolled up and down and sideways!

Damp and chilly short walk across the street to get a hair cut. Too much D&C to go down to the book store:)

Hurrah for political activity!!!!!



listener said...

Our Town Budget passed.

I had two personal firsts as a poll worker:

* A woman who had just moved asked if she's on the checklist. She was not. However, since she had changed her address at the Dept of Motor Vehicles two days before the deadline, I was able to add her to the checklist! smile emoticon

* A man came in to vote and told me there was a woman sitting outside in her car, who needed us to bring the ballot to her. It's a small town. I asked, "Is her first name "N...?" It was. (I suspected as much from my days at the Library. N... is on oxygen, but still drives locally.) So I was able to check her off on the list and bring her ballot out to her. [Two poll workers need to go together.] It was a delight to see her as she had recently been in hospital and I hadn't yet told her I was retiring. :-)

I love life in a small town!

puddle said...

Tropical (fifty) and another foot of snow on the way--enough already.

Shirlee Murphy said...

Congrats, Listener! I loved working at the polls in Palacios. Always fun to see old friends and new
people. Loved being a ballot counter--I was the reader of names.

Another foot of snow, Puddle? Too much already!!!

Love you all. Take Good Care...and don't get another
day older!!!

listener said...

Gosh, puddle, we got only about 3" more overnight, No big deal at all.

And today, taaaa, ta ta ta, ta ta taaaaaaaa!! (a little fanfare here) it hit 39F here…a full 8F warmer than we've seen in 39 days!! Sweet!!

PLUS! Our spiffy new refrigerator arrived and is better than remembered! Our new dishwasher is here too, still in the box until Bill gets home. :-)

It's going to be cold again tomorrow, but for the moment I am staying in present tense!

puddle said...

Well, at least the light's coming back. DST next Sunday!!

Shirlee Murphy said...

YIPPEE!!! (DST). Also warm enough for a bit to walk to the book store. Felt like going home!

Young, gentle massage therapist is gradually getting my
neck and right shoulder more comfortable. She comes weekly to my apartment. But, I had forgotten how young
and idealistic twenty-one year olds can be in their personal life. Stay warm, well, healthy, happy etc.!

puddle said...

New thread!!