Friday, June 3, 2016

YESSSSS

73 comments:

Shirlee Murphy said...

Yup..or decadent tidbit of our choice!
High 80's ..low 90's here.....walking in
the evening...unless we have predicted
thundershowers!

Love to all

puddle said...

I so love the cookie monster. Back in the day he was the only one who could talk my youngest to bed. I had a hand puppet who could enchant him to bed.

Thinking about the differences between the boys--the elder only had to be told what would please you: done! The baby? For anything that he hadn't decided would make him happy, bribery, trickery, threats (mild) or physically putting were all that worked. Sometimes, rarely, you could reason him through. Sometimes.

Shirlee Murphy said...

Sounds a bit like my first two. Marla always obedient and helpful. Kris, the second was born
with a temperamental make-up. Both pretty much the same as adults. Marla thinks through
a problem ...Kris still calls me on the verge of a major meltdown in a small crisis. Both successful
and sure of themselves in their jobs...ah, well ..wouldn't want them all the same :)

Sleep well, friends...

puddle said...

I've said that my elder never taught me a thing about mothering. I just got to watch him do a damned good job of raising himself. The second? Oh, my!

The baby? Once a neighbor gave him a bike. I told him he could keep it, but it had to go to his dad's (his dad lived in a very quiet suburb, whereas we lived just off a pretty busy road, and I'd watched him on receipt of bike, jump on and head directly out into traffic without even looking). That was about five. I was due to drop them off at their dad's at 7 and then on a date. For two hours he wept, he raged, he threatened, he sobbed. Finally he lay on his bed sobbing and hiccuping, refusing comfort. I went to the bathroom to get my face ready. Looked up, kid's lounging nonchalantly in the door, still breathing a little raggedy. I'm not going to get to keep it here, am I? Nope. I didn't think so, but I had to try. . . . Have to say he had the trying thing down pat. . . .

Pat said...

Hi Friends,

Beautiful day here, like summer. Wildflowers all over the meadow. The deer keep eating my aspens. Darn. Not sure what to do.

Raising children, one of the most complex things we do, I think. Who knows what genes govern the personalities of our kids? Now in the autumn of my life, I think I understand myself better, know my children better, and accept that we are all individuals, and it's hard to know if it's even possible to know the inner lives of family members. I think of an old friend in Samoa, who when I told him of how hurt I felt about a person I had asked to be a mentor, told me I wanted to get into people's skivvies. It startled me, and how right he was. I always seem to want to know as much as possible about people, to try to understand, to empathize. I laugh now. It's neat when friends point out a truth in a kind and humorous way.

Have a good day.

Shirlee Murphy said...

Great story, Pudde. Is he the Kiddle who comes to help you?

Have a lovely day, all!

Will the Republican Party implode with or without DT as President?
Predictions?

Love to all.

listener said...

Been away for our godson's wedding, and to see three of our grands. Enroute home now from Maine, in NH so far driving through rain and wind, grateful for the rain and cooler temps. The wedding was sweet; the grands even sweeter.

puddle said...

Pat, I spent my childhood cataloging my parents child-rearing failures--I was determined to get it right with my own. Almost 100% of the time when I got to that place, I understood why, lol! If I'd only had the first, I would have been insufferable, totally convinced that I'd got it just right! The second was the teacher, lol!

Shrlee, the helper kiddle is the first. He's the only one close enough! The younger's in Utah, near my family.

puddle said...

Traveling mercies, listener!

listener said...

Shirlee, I think the R Party will implode either way, since if DT wins, he'll be their greatest embarrassment ever, and if he loses they will be miserable for other reasons. They aren't known for handling misery well.

The D Party is also going to be miserable. They will not convince the young generation and other Bernie People that they are worthy, so they will fade with time. But I think it won't take long. Social media has changed history, since the "party line" no longer has to be taken at face value. Hurrah for fact checking!

It seems to me that either we need to do away with parties altogether, or to have more options.

listener said...

Thanks, puddle! It was a rough trip, but we made it!

Here's the jelly cupboard we brought home…got it used for $30 on Craigslist!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13332853_10154668186436754_4350718420257644481_n.jpg?oh=54d64434b0986089122335a47d988b79&oe=57D8ADDE

If that doesn't work, try this:
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13332853_10154668186436754_4350718420257644481_n.jpg?oh=54d64434b0986089122335a47d988b79&oe=57D8ADDE

Here's a closeup to show how perfectly it goes with our wallpaper!
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13342893_10154668186631754_4467602817841717117_n.jpg?oh=1bf0d640409580f9db2a926e4f19c8fb&oe=580A2F8F

or, if needed:
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13342893_10154668186631754_4467602817841717117_n.jpg?oh=1bf0d640409580f9db2a926e4f19c8fb&oe=580A2F8F

puddle said...

listener, that is SO fine!! Even fits perfectly in it's space. Made for you, clearly!

puddle said...

Elsewhere I blog. (a turnip supporter)

Love ya to pieces woman .. But ... What this country needs is someone who is NOT a politician !! Which he is not ... Yes he has a bulgur language but so do 90 % of the American people .... Yes he's made some rude comments an some mistakes ... Havnt we all if you never have I. Your life time either your an angel or in denial .... You want all these illegal immigrants to be here causing all the destruction they are doing ?? Waving their own flag in our country while trashing an destroying our police cars an our lands ??? Who you gonna vote for Hilairy the theif the liar an even more disturbing the one who knew our solders were being held captive an being de headed !!!! Who also btw stole over 200,000 dollars worth of belongings from the White House when her cheating husband ended his term as president ??? As he sat in the Oval Office as our leader getting a blow job by a fan whom ohh yeah he didn't have sex with ??? Ok so who is perfect ! Who will do a better job in getting this country back .. Who's gonna build a wall an keep ISIS OUT !!! Should we even go there .. Should we even talk about 911 an the twin towers ??? Who knew that was going to happen who knew who did it an STILL TILL THIS DAY WANT TO LET THEM IN ??? Who now gives non citizens health care an free housing while an American citizen all my life can't get any health care cause I take care of my 87 year ol mom an can't work ! But yet I need medical supply's I can't live without an can't get any medical help for it from my own country cause to much money is going towards illegal immigrants that come here just for the benefits ... NOT TO BECOME AN AMERICAN !!! An live the American way .. NO they are here DEMANDING that things are done their way ... Wth ???

listener said...

Well, friends, I'm outraged that the media is messing with the election, announcing tonight that Hillary is the presumptive nominee. What, has the DNC run out of ways to rig it? MSNBC had the story, so I called and left a message for them, similar to the one below. Then I discovered it was actually AP that broke the story and the various news services (like MSNBC) picked it up. I called AP but no luck. So I resorted to email. And just as I went to send it, my server went down for two hours! Argh! Done now though. Here's what I sent with the subject header "Presumptive Media".

"I tried several times this evening to call and leave a comment on a news story, but your mailbox was full and when I was patched through to another line it rang and rang then dropped the call. So I am trying this way, and the server has been down for several hours. Note that I am persisting, nonetheless.

"As an election official in my town, I am outraged that you would call the nomination prematurely, as you did. I try to remain neutral in my town, and believe the media should as well, until the people have voted! We are supposed to have one vote per citizen, and the number of pledged delegates who many not alter their vote are not sufficient at this time, despite your fuzzy math. Given how each of the nominees polls against their other party, it seems the Democrats are in for a very contested convention. Waving the banner for one candidate, before the people have spoken, is unethical and dishonours the election process and the people of this nation.

"My dad was a radio announcer and I used to watch the AP reports come in on the teletype machine. That was so exciting! But I am disheartened tonight to see this sort of reporting. It is not exciting, but infuriating. Shame on you!"

Pat said...

Good Morning,

Maybe both Hillary and Trump represent the fracturing of our society: gender, ethnicity, religion, race, money, power, arrogance. I'm disheartened because I don't like Hillary, Trump is out of a horror movie, and where are the values of common good, infrastructure, participation, fairness, discussion and dialogue? We are really in a disintegrating mode, I think, and of course, I'll vote for Hillary, but I don't have great faith in her leadership, her judgment, her integrity, or her thinking. But, we go on.

Hope you all have a good day.

whitznd said...

LOVE the Cookie Monster!!!

So upset at the media calling the primary for Hillary. I hope he does exceedingly well today. I'm tired of all Trump/Hillary all day all night.

It is my contention, and I think many others, that Trump was put in as a shill to be sure that Hillary got to the presidency. Thoroughly disgusting. Going to miss my three hours of nightly news (starting on my way home in the car, ending with Larry)but there are other things we can watch during that time. I'll be getting my news from the internet where I have many more choices.

Much love to you, lovely ladies.

listener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
listener said...

Let me try that again:

Perfect End to Democratic Primary: Anonymous Superdelegates Declare Winner Through Media

https://theintercept.com/greenwald/

listener said...

Oh Good Grief.

listener said...

* Sigh *

https://aprilhawk.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/charlie-brown-oh-no-not-again.jpg

listener said...

There is a welcome home Bernie event at the Burlington airport today, but I have meetings on the other side of the state. :-(


Tell me, where do we go to have a break from this America?

Pat said...

SIGH! The good is that Bernie and his supporters have influenced the direction, the tone, and the priorities in this too long campaign. He has has made a yuge difference, and let's hope that he can influence the actual contest.

I'm grateful for him, and yes, I'm dismayed, disappointed, disgusted with how the politics have worked for money, influence, by weighting the game negotiating for all the super delegates even before Bernie was in the race.

In retrospect, the only candidate who attained the Presidency that I was 100 percent for Was Barack Obama.

We go on.

whitznd said...

Not only the Superdelegates, but the Media painting Bernie so vilely. Just so thoroughly disgusted. Will take a long time for me to come down. I will continue to work for progressive change through my local dem party. I think there are more and more of us so this is just one step on the journey.

whitznd said...

Bill Moyer, of the Backbone campaign talked to us Deaniacs in San Diego at a house party (HAHAHA we got there crammed into a car or two then went out for a fabulous Italian dinner). At that time, I signed up for $15 per month donation and continue it to this day. Bill is now a personal friend and greets me like a long lost friend every time I run into him. Truly a wonderful human being. A true Patriot.

Shirlee Murphy said...

I have been so grateful to the Obamas for bringing us a famuly in
the White House that we could be truly proud of. If Hillary wins this
thing I hope she takes a lesson from them. She does have to bring
Bill along :)... I hope she has a plan to keep him busy and out of
trouble. He is the charmer in te family so maybe that will make up
for her coolish character and harsh voice. Ah, well....

Love to all.

Shirlee Murphy said...

..oops sorry for the spelling.......FAMILY...not famuly....slippery fingers:)

listener said...

This just in from my Daughter-in-Law who was at the Welcome Home Bernie rally:


We just went to Bernie's welcome home rally. We waited for about two hours with our little ones and when he finally arrived we were told he was just going to drive by slowly and wave. Instead he hopped out of his vehicle with more pep than ever. The crowd rushed to shake hands and we attempted as well. [Son] did get to shake his hand and thank him. I however got a touch choked up and had to walk away. But yelled thank you Bernie and sang along to "This land is your land" as he departed. I won't get into the nasty Hillary supporter that showed up. But I will just say she was quoted as saying that she wouldn't mind having trump in office either.... So yeah. A woman may be nominated... But it's not a good woman and she's pretty much just a horrible human being... With horrible supporters. I've never wanted to not vote in my entire life but this is just the pits.

Their photos from the rally are up at HEP:
https://howardempowered.blogspot.com/2016/06/thank-you-bernie-sanders.html?showComment=1465431709386#c5146632000136977032

listener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
listener said...

Here's another article that gives more information. It is written by Greg Palast, NY Times best-selling author and freelance writer for the BBC. And it is clear he's not in any candidate's camp.

http://www.gregpalast.com/california-stolen-sanders-right-nowspecial-bulletin-greg-palast/#more-12053

Grant me strength. I'm an election official and I have just about decided I never want to hear about politics ever again. And we have 5 mos. of this mania yet. Disgusting.

listener said...

Retrying due to a broken link:

Bernie Sanders Wins California Landslide BUT 2/3 of his Votes Aren’t Counted
http://usadailypolitics.com/bernie-sanders-wins-california-landslide-23-votes-arent-counted/

Please keep an eye open for updates on this.

listener said...

Hmmm, if you read my last two posts in reverse order, it will make more sense. ;-)

listener said...

Shirlee, I am NOT charmed by Bill Clinton. I know what you mean about his ease with people, which is far superior to Hillary's; but oh my goodness I have not forgiven him for the shadow he cast on the Presidency sufficient to lose votes for Al Gore, such that we got GWB. I'm not saying that what the Republicans did was acceptable, at all, but what he did (using the power of his office to charm an intern) is unconscionable as well. Because he had employer power over the intern, it was a fiduciary relationship (I don't care how old she was). Add to that his recent "charming" of election workers and voters INSIDE polling places (which is illegal!!) I don't want him anywhere near the White House again.

puddle said...

doc appt this morning. Wish me luck.

Shirlee Murphy said...

Good luck, Puddle....It is a wonderful week for me when I have no doc apps.
They are all very good...it just takes time from the free time/fun stuff !

All I can say about Hillary ..is she is far better than Trump..even if not personally
Particularly likable. He would be a total disaster for us ..and the world. I think Bernie
Has had some positive influence on the whole Democratic party.

Love to all .

P.S. Puddle ,keep us posted, please.

whitznd said...

I think that Trump will be forced out and then Hillary will be in trouble being up against a REAL Republican instead of Republican-Lite. Bernie would beat ANY Republican.

Here's how I think most Bernie supporters feel. at least it's how I felt Tuesday night. Someone please make it live. https://www.facebook.com/663802717092223/videos/vb.663802717092223/687630661376095/?type=2&theater

Love to all you lovely ladies

puddle said...

https://www.facebook.com/663802717092223/videos/vb.663802717092223/687630661376095/?type=2&theater

puddle said...

In 1954, I was in junior high, so eating lunch at school. My little brother was still coming home for lunch. Therefore, he did not miss this. Mom was watching the Army-McCarthy hearings on our fairly new TV. When he'd get home, she be cutting up lettuce, or cabbage, or carrots, with a huge butcher knife. And muttering under her breath. Clark said the look on her face, and the force of that knife hitting the bread board put him in fear of his life, lol!

Happy Joseph Nye Welch Day!

Joseph N. Welch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_N._Welch
Wikipedia
Joseph Nye Welch (October 22, 1890 – October 6, 1960) was the chief counsel for the United ... On June 9, 1954, the 30th day of the Army–McCarthy hearings, McCarthy accused Fred Fisher, a junior ... Have you no sense of decency, sir?

listener said...

So, what's up with this? Can anyone verify that ALL the California votes have been counted? According to this, last updated at 5:16pm today (PT?), less than half the votes in California have been counted. If true, something is seriously wrong as California is said to have been decided. Anyone?
http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2016-primary/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf

listener said...

How'd it go, puddle??? ♥

listener said...

THIS! was posted in Comments on the Washington Post article:
"Will Bernie Sanders supporters rally behind Hillary Clinton now? Here’s what we know" by Scott Clement and Emily Guskin, June 8"

Shalane Marie Clayton 5:18 PM EDT
My daughter is 16, she is intelligent and articulate, but she listens to irritating music and babbles about YouTube sensations Dan & Phil. Last year we had very little to talk about; this year we talk politics and social unrest. We talk about income inequality & the difference between equality & equity. We talk about the growing influence of social media & the impact that it is having on our political processes. We talk about the presidential election . . . and we do so because of BERNIE SANDERS. NOT because of the DNC, not because of Hillary, and not because of Trump. Bernie inspired such a passion in the young people of this country; by hearing their voices, speaking their language, and addressing their fears in a very real and honest way, that my 16 year old and I discuss politics. She envies her peers who are able to vote this year, she bullied me into voting in the primary, she cried with me when we realized Bernie would not be able to win the nomination. Bernie is my candidate because for the first time in a very long time there is someone on a ballot who seems to really represent ME. Our government is supposed to be of the People, by the People, and for the People, but that has not been the case for a very long time. Oligarchy has replaced Democracy in our country and in Bernie Sanders we see hope for a return to the democratic ideals our founders fought so hard to establish and secure. In Bernie we see hope that those democratic ideals, imperfect in their infancy, riddled with bigotry born of ignorance, might finally have the opportunity to grow up.
Casting my vote for Bernie has nothing, NOTHING, to do with Hillary, the Democratic Party, Trump, the Republican Party, or, frankly, with you or your opinion. Casting my vote for Bernie, is about showing my children that our political process has value and is worth participating in. It is about showing them that our vote is our voice and we can only be heard if we use it.

listener said...

As an election official I am aware that making changes in voting rules ALWAYS leads to confusion. If I, who live in a very small town, have seen this and am aware of this, then you can be certain that the DNC knows this too. I would never ever change rules going into, of all times, a Presidential election because that is when the most voters come to the polls and it would create mayhem! So I demand an explanation as to why voter lists were altered, why polling places were eliminated, why people who had always voted Democrat and had not moved were told they weren't on the list, why California has been called before half the votes are counted, why Hillary was declared by AP the night before a major primary day, and on and on. There has been so much voter suppression with this election it should be declared invalid! So don't anybody expect me to "get on board" a pirate ship!

listener said...

Turns out it's true that the votes in California aren't all counted yet. It might take a whole month, in fact.

http://www.snopes.com/uncounted-california-ballots/

listener said...

Is everybody okay?

Did I hog the blog and make people flee?

Missing all of you. ♥

Pat said...

Good Morning,

Puddle, I hope your doctor's appointment went well, that you are doing well.
Hi Listener, no you haven't hogged the blog. We always enjoy your posts.

We've been busy here, the days in the 80s and 90s. Our meadows have grasses knee high in June! Different wildflowers every day: leather neck clematis, lupine, penstemon,purple mild vetch, avens, harebells, larkspur, and mouse ear chickweed, to name a few.

Soon off to a monthly meeting with poets at Daz Bog.

On the political front, you have to say that Hillary is nothing if not tenacious, nothing if not determined and focuses. We'll see what plays out.

Have a good day today.

Pat said...

Sorry about the lack proofreading. Milk vetch, focused instead of focuses. Oh well.

Shirlee Murphy said...

More of us should be so forthright and verbal, Listener! Hang in there and
give us your news. Hillary was not really my first choice....and I think Bernie
has done a fabulous job of energizing young people and bringing in new young
voters. They may well be a new preogressive wing of the Dem. Party. We do know
that Hillary is well qualified...even if we disagree with her ...to be President.
I am proud of President Obama..as head of theDemoratic party...stepped in
and mended the breach. We can NOT take a chance on losing to Trump
and his thugs. Remember..we also have Elizabeth Warren out there fighting
the good fight..eloquently and intelligently. Whatever her role will be going
forward..we know she is dedicated to We the People. Love the woman ...great
speech yesterday...popped upon fb yesterday.

There now...I have hogged the blog....but really, truly want to hear from Puddle.
Wonder if her Kiddle would let us know....Brenda does that for me..as you know.

Love to all.

listener said...

Hang in there, everybody!

James Fecteau of Vermont wrote this in the Comments on a WCAX story about Bernie:

"I want to ask everyone to stop speculating on where we go from here. This Election is NOT over. We all must let things play out. Bernie is a smart man, and Jeff Weaver is also very smart. Let the Democratic Party think that we are all still democrats. Let them think whatever they want.
They will be two weeks counting ballots in California. The election won't be certified by the Secretary of State for California until July 9. My prediction is, Bernie will win by a landslide.
Also note, several lawyers have filed briefs and there are people watching the counting in the large population areas in California to monitor voter fraud, etc. Hillary did not win the election until all votes are counted, no matter what CNN or MSNBC, et. al., say, this is not over.
These lawyers are also looking at Nevada, Massachusetts, Iowa, and several other states where the exit polling does not add up with vote tallies. So stop all this speculation. Have a nice weekend. Volunteer to call people in the District of Columbia. Listen to what Bernie has to say, don't listen to speculation, Bernie will tell us in due time. Relax. Again, this is not over. Did anyone hear Bernie say he was quitting. He has said before this will go to the convention floor, and I believe it will. So be positive, think positive, and be patient. No you cannot have your victory dance until we win it, and we will. Just be patient."

listener said...

This is in the works, too:

http://brandnewcongress.org/tour

listener said...

Bernie has summoned his top advisors to his home in Burlington VT for a meeting there tomorrow (Sunday). Our youngest lives one mile from Bernie. :-)

http://newskar.com/2016/06/10/bernie-sanders-summons-leading-supporters-to-vermont-for-sunday-gathering/

Shirlee Murphy said...

Closer to home...WHERE is our beloved Puddle? Could her phone line be out again?

listener said...

I have permission to post this here. After I mentioned to my friend Janice, who was school counselor, that one thing nobody seems to be talking about is that if Hillary gets (s)elected then Bill Clinton will be back at the White House. I do not want him anywhere near the White House. His lack of consideration for his fiduciary-relationship responsibilities (i.e., his messing around with an intern in the Oval Office) and lying about it, lead to loss of the election for Al Gore and 8 years of GWB. But, never mind, he's charming, right? Charming enough to worm his way inside polling places to sway the vote. But that's okay, right? Because he's charming. Well, my rant lead to Janice not being able to sleep until she wrote this. [BTW, before leaving for Thailand as Peace Corps volunteers, Janice and her husband volunteered at Bernie HQ.]

Dear Bernie,

I am so proud to be part of the people's revolution that you initiated for all Americans.
I have a major concern that has not been discussed or even addressed in this campaign. It probably would be looked at as politically incorrect, or biased, or inappropriate, or any of the many labels one would choose. However, as a Teacher, Licensed Mental Health Counselor retired and now a Peace Corps Volunteer serving my second tour of duty I need to bring up this fact.
I lived through the Bill Clinton Presidency and found him to be a liar, a man with deviant sexual behavior and down right disgusting.
I know you have stated that you do not want to see Donald Trump anywhere near the White House. Well quite frankly I do not want to see Bill Clinton anywhere near the White House either.
I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton even if you endorse her. How could I tell my daughters in one breath that Donald Trump is a predator towards women and then tell them I am voting for a woman whose husband is the same. This goes against my morals and integrity for all women around the earth that have been abused and blamed.
I have supported your campaign by volunteering from the first day you announced your candidacy and continue to support you financially while serving in PC Thailand. I will continue to work hard for the progressive cause but I WILL NOT VOTE for Hillary Clinton. I have to set the example for my grown daughters and grand daughter and all the abused children and women I provided counseling services to throughout my career in Vermont and now PC Thailand.

Sincerely,

Janice Solek-Tefft MA CMHC
RPCV Ghana 2012-2014
PCV Thailand

puddle said...

No. Phone line is fine (knocking on wood). But an aging computer, and a couple of power black outs, a DVD player on its last legs plus some new DVDs. . . . Disc check, system restore, etc.

Plus I'm pretty exhausted by all the political outrage every where I go. I actually know only one person who earned their outrage--my mother who spent her life from 19 to 81 actively trying to change the system. Won a few battles, lost more, and never walked away. My own view is that until *enough* Americans are willing to do that, nothing's gonna change. We clearly haven't reached that point yet.

On the DVD front: Do NOT buy the Austen collection. I fell in love with Jane Austen at 14. If I'd met up with this collection then, that would have been the end. Dreadful.

Medical front, won't know, really, till the blood work's back. Downside, I've managed to gain 10 pounds, when I was certain I was losing. BP is fine, at 120/80. Oxygen in the low 90's. No bruises from the needle sticks--a miracle on its own.

Pat said...

Glad you are back, Puddle, and hopeful that the blood work is good.

About political outrage, yes, it's certainly there. I agree that the American people have got to demand fairness, accountability, ethics, which means we get money and influence out of the process, whereas it's dominant right now.

I am astounded though how anyone could support Donald Trump. I just don't understand.

Hot here today, and I've never seen so many wildflowers. It must have been the snowstorms and rains because we have more and more varieties than I've experienced.

Have a good day friends.

listener said...

Bernie spoke at a press conference outside his house following today's meetings with his inner circle.
Didn't see this in time to watch live, but just watched it on the BurlingtonFreePress site, here: http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/12/live-video-bernie-speak-after-confab/85787406/

listener said...

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.”
― Isaac Asimov

whitznd said...

What I keep posting on FB every time there is a post that we should all just cave.

"We have a process, as Neil Young said, “Let it play out." CA still has over 2 million votes to count. The counting between last Tues and Fri saw 3 counties flip to Bernie."

I have it in a Word doc and just go there and copy and paste. The Neil Young quote is from a video where he is playing Rocking in the Free world and he starts out with "F you, Donald Trump!" Then some where, he said the Let play out part. Burt told me about it.

I saw the Bernie confab. he's so wonderful. Keeping his promise to all of us. The establishment just doesn't get it.

Glad to see all here, much love to you all. XOXO

Shirlee Murphy said...

Congrats on the good BP, Puddle....that is what Iam always hoping for..
But. Usually get anything between 112 and 139. Drives the docs crazy!
Do they think we are cookie cutter people?

Crossing toes and fingers for good blood work report!

Love to all...90's here for the rest of the week w. Allergy alert!

Shirlee Murphy said...

News you all should know! Donald Trump will be in Greensboro Coliseum...
Multi thousand seat auditorium tomorrow night. I don't even want him breathing
our air. GSO is fairly progressive ...but we have many small towns in the area..
Brenda thinks most of his support comes from there. May need to fumigate
the place after he leaves!

listener said...

I'm thinking a can of Raid might be most appropriate, Shirlee.

listener said...

Hey, Barb, post this one:

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13321948_287380061597083_8212005207449720144_n.jpg?oh=e62b20e46561444552c7dad149064838&oe=580DBE29

listener said...

Well, it's getting pretty serious:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/12/purged-hacked-switched-on-election-fraud-allegations-in-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders/

listener said...

Condolences, Shirlee, about the Dump Truck visit. Just thinking about it makes me want to scrub something.

listener said...

Mixed results is better than all bad results, puddle. When do you expect to hear on your bloodwork? Holding you in the Light. ♥

listener said...

puddle, incase you can't load it: the ad shows highlights of Bernie's stump speeches, with music and excellent photography editing.

whitznd said...

HAHAHAHA Listener, that is a good one! and Yes, that ad is inspirational!

listener said...

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders held a press conference today in Washington D.C. and called for DNC leadership to be replaced and also called for open primaries and same day registration.

Sanders also brought up states that experienced voter suppression and other irregularities such as New York, Arizona and California.

Watch the entire press conference below:

http://thebernreport.com/watch-sanders-calls-replacement-dnc-leaders/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

listener said...

Sanders will not be dropping out:
http://thebernreport.com/sanders-will-not-dropping-says-spokesman/

listener said...

puddle, are you having trouble getting in to the HEP blog? Haven't seen you there much.

listener said...

WOW!!!

An open letter to the Democratic Party from the Berniecrats
http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/an-open-letter-to-the-democratic-party-from-the-berniecrats/

listener said...

...the democratic wing is taking flight!

Shirlee Murphy said...

From Greensboro. The reports ..via a tweeter from the Trump rally
are horrific.....a view of Trumps influence on his followers..and their
picking up and repeating his hateful speech ....Bernie or Hillary ..the
Dems need to win this thing or we may never come out of it. How
did the Republicans get THIS bad? Thanks to that observant..Dem
Tweeter for the inside info.

whitznd said...

WOW! That's quite a letter. I'll posting it to FB!

puddle said...

New thread!!